The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking

by - 18:49:00


 Denmark is considered to be the happiest country in the world. That's down to one thing: hygge.

Yesterday I finally got my hands on this gorgeous book by Meik Wiking. The man is the CEO of the Happiness Research Institute in Copenhagen and he knows for sure what the real "hygge" is. By the way, the word "hygge" is something we don't really use/have in our language(and I believe in most languages of the world), so this book will give you a detailed explanation of what this term is. 

🏡

"You know hygge when you feel it. It is when you are cuddled up on a sofa with a loved one, or sharing comfort food with your closest friends. It is those crisp blue mornings when the light through your window is just right."

Meik, who spent years studying the Danish life, will show you how to create your own hygge: from lighting in house to food. Moreover, the book is beautifully published. All those amazing photos, illustrations and charts along with engaging text will keep you interested till the very end. 

Though the topic is nothing new, you may find it very cozy and calming to read. 

🔥





You May Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. I have long looked at this book. I want to read it. Can you show me where I can buy it?

    http://kira-gebbels.com

    ОтветитьУдалить