The Monthly Playlist: April

by - 17:03:00


Hey there, it's been a while, isn't it?
The playlist for April is slightly longer than usual, mostly because I haven't posted these for a while. There are also too many British musicians in this one since I can't cope with how good they are by myself (so you have to suffer too). And although my normal playlist would include some Fleetwood Mac, Elton John and Billy Joel, I decided to add mostly newer tunes to the April playlist. Enjoy! 

1. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
2. Weezer - Feels Like Summer
3. Sam Fender - Hypersonic Missiles
4. Tom Grennan - Sober
5. Panic! At The Disco - Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
6. Weezer - Piece Of Cake
7. Sam Fender - Play God
8. Lewis Capaldi - Grace
9. Jade Bird - Uh Huh
10. Blossoms - There's A Reason Why(I Never Returned Your Calls)
11. Tom Grennan - Found What I've Been Looking For
12. Saint Raymond - Movie In My Mind
13. Tom Odell - Queen of Diamonds
14. Gerard Way - Happy Together
15. Panic! At The Disco - Dying In LA
16. Nothing But Thieves - Amsterdam
17. MISSIO - I See You
18. Panic! At The Disco - Roaring 20s
19. Paloma Faith - Never Tear Us Apart
20. X Ambassadors - HEY CHILD
21. Barns Courtney - 99
22. The 1975 - It's Not Living (If It's Not With You)
23. Wallows - Scrawny
24. Imaginary Future - Come As You Are

You May Also Like

0 коммент.