2017 Book List

by - 21:53:00


EN: I'm guilty of creating to-read lists every year and never actually finishing them. I used to read a lot, but now I spend my time dealing with the stresses of adult life. To be more exact - I'd only red about five or six books since 2013. Every year I promise myself that it'll change and it never does. So this time I've decided to create a very small list of 20 books and read at least 10 of them by December 2017. And here it is!

  • A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
  • An Interrupted Friendship by Ethel Lilian Voynich
  • To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Men Without Women by Ernest Hemingway
  • The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
  • Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
  • Heaven Has No Favorites by Erich Maria Remarque
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The Minds of Billy Milligan by Daniel Keyes
  • When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman
  • Great Expectations by Charles Dickens 
  • The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  • East of Eden is a novel by John Steinbeck
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien 

You May Also Like

0 коммент.